Closing Date: 13/05/2022
Job Type: Permanent – Part Time
Job Category: Other
UNIFIED Music Group is celebrating its 11th year in business by continuing its rapid growth in four key areas of operation; artist management, label services, events and merchandising. The strengthening of teams in the US, UK and locally as well as investments in new businesses and services will continue to drive the global growth of UNIFIED.
Across the group, UNIFIED is involved in supporting and investing in careers of creatives, staff and talent as it releases music via labels UNFD, Domestic La La and THAA Records, as well as managing the careers of domestic and international talent in music, gaming, podcasts, festivals (UNIFY Gathering, Land of Plenty), merchandise (Super Special), creative services (The Annex) and other artist services (Lonely Lands Agency).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Melbourne Head Office of an independent entertainment group with global operations.
The role will provide administration, logistical and organisational support to a Senior Artist Manager (SAM) and assist with their managed artists.
Duties include but are note limited to;
- Management of SAM’s inbox
- Manage SAM’s schedule, calls and appointments
- Book travel and any logistics required for SAM
- Send out regular Team Updates when instructed by the SAM.
- Ensure Dropbox filing system is maintained for all Managed Artists at all times.
- Preparing and executing LPR’s
- Grant writing
- Maintaining Dropbox & Filing systems.
- Maintain calendars and Master Tour for Managed Artists. As well as other internal planning procedures that may be introduced.
- Ensure all Artist press assets are kept up to date and filed on Dropbox.
- Provide reporting to the Artist when instructed by the Manager including but not limited to Ticket Reports, Merch Settlement and Sales Updates.
- Maintain live APRA returns, PPCA and other Managed Artist registrations at all times.
- Attending shows for artists in home city, as well as travelling interstate from time to time where required.
- Oversee merchandise for the Managed Artists including but not limited to managing designs, proper ordering and budgeting (including estimating stock level) and prompt delivery to all shows.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently
- Strong knowledge and understanding of calendar management and Office suite
Why work with us?
- You’ll be joining a collaborative and creative team spanning 3 continents
- The opportunity to work with some of the best up and coming artists in Australia and across the world
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- Access to some of the best concerts and festivals in Australia
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development