Super Special, part of UNIFIED Music Group, is one of the leading music eCommerce businesses in Australia.
The business overseas the eCom operations for three well known music brands (24Hundred, Triple J, andABC Shop), where they provide fans access to limited edition and exclusive items from some of the worlds most exciting bands. The dedicated team at Super Special work with artists, labels, promoters, licensors, venues and brands to drive acquisition & lifetime customer value through the creation of merchandise. With one of the most respected inhouse printing facilities in Australia, anything that is dreamt of being put on a shirt…we usually make it!
We believe in building a workplace that works for you. Some of the benefits that our people enjoy are:
– Benefits from the UNIFIED Perks Program. Partner discounts and access to tickets for some of the best concerts and festivals.
– Access to the Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing, all year round
– Access to Training and Development initiatives to help you upskill and grow.
Super Special, based in Brooklyn, is seeking expressions of interests for an experienced Screen Printer on a Full Time basis.
What does a day in the life look like as a Screen Printer at Super Special?
– Work alongside an experienced print and warehouse team, who love what they do- whilst having fun along the way.
– Operate manual & semi-auto printing machines, dryers & heat-press equipment.
– Quality control and attention to detail of all final printed work
– Delegate tasks by written and verbal instruction to print assistantsSetup & Run print jobs
– Ensure the quality of finished goods meets our internal &/or client specified standards.
– Troubleshooting printing issues, such as quality control and machinery failures
– Setting up & adjusting the machines for print quality to support printing on various items
– Maintaining and basic repair and storing of tools and production equipment
– Understand and apply occupational health and safety (OH&S) practices and existing procedures applying in your work area
– Checking ink viscosity, colour, saturation & depth
We are looking for candidates that have;
– Flexibility: remains open minded and adapts quickly based on new information, adapts to varying stakeholder needs, performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change
– Initiative and creativity: demonstrate a willingness to experiment and try new things, plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, able to challenge conventional practices and pursues ongoing system improvement
– Good judgement: makes sound, evidence-based decisions, analyses problems skilfully and uses logic to reach conclusions
– Ability to work with minimal supervision: Ability to operate independently and demonstrate leadership in assigned portfolio areas
– Determined: Shows persistence to continue working for solutions in the face of resistance
– Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, taking initiative and with the ability to work to deadlines in a collaborate, professional and confident manner across a busy, team-based environment
– Experience: Previous experience as a Screen Printer
Why work with us?
We’re proud to be part of UNIFIED Music Group, a globally renowned multi-service music company. UNIFIED brings together creative talent, entrepreneurs, and team members in an environment where they can thrive. With its head office based in the heartbeat of Melbourne’s live music scene, Richmond, UNIFIED continues to pursue its global vision and now houses teams in Sydney, Los Angeles, and London. Guided by its people’s deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, UNIFIED leads a professional, innovative, and motivated team to achieve extraordinary results.
Guided by our deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, we lead a professional, innovative and motivated team to achieve those extraordinary results. Our culture is collaborative, flexible, inclusive and diverse. We care deeply about our people, and the legacy we are creating for the next generation.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.
UNIFIED Music Group & Super Special are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.